Saturday, August 9, 2008

1/2 Marathon

Some of you have been asking about the half marathon. Well, yes I did it. My sister, Lori, and I ran the Bryce Canyon Half Marathon on July 19th. It was awesome!! My time was 2 hrs 35 min. I would of shaved another 10 minutes off had the grandpa in the bathroom hurried! But that's another story and I get too angry when I talk about it! I took some amazing pictures with a disposable camera. When I finally finish the role off and get them developed I'll share. Thanks for all your support. I couldn't have done it without all the incouragement I got from you! Also, thanks for Jon. Without him I don't know who would of kicked my bum out the door every morning.

2 comments:

lisa said...

allison- you are awesome- crazy but awesome for doing this! I missed visiting you while you were out but I'm sure you were super busy. Hey get another hair cut in your family would you! Lisa

Janel said...

your comment about the man in the bathroom was dang funny! I could just hear you saying that.

Marathon Wow! good for you!

Your hair has gotten very long! It looks great!