Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Best Mom EVER!!!

I think the picture pretty much explains why I got the biggest hugs from my children tonight and was told I was the best mom EVER!

If your wondering, what, American food, could it really be? Yep! We are in Heaven! There is a family at church who are retired military. They can get American food from the military base which is about an hour from here. They are moving and took one last trip to the store just for us! They know what it's like to move out of country and miss the food. I didn't tell the kids the food was coming until it was here. They were literally jumping up and down. It was very funny. The best part was they hurried and went to bed thinking the night would go by faster. They can't wait to eat Fruit Loops for breakfast. See, life can be simple.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I love this! You better be making more military friends.

Amy said...

That's just hilarious that they hurried and went to bed so they could wake up to fruit loops. I think I'll appreciate my food more thanks to you!

michelle keisel said...

I so know what you are talking about. We had a friend who moved to Taiwan and she could get those American cereals. She brought some to us and it was heaven. If I come I will bring a suitcase full of whatever you want/need. My family did that for me it was great. Doritos, Peanut butter, cereal, mexican anything....

Becky said...

it's just like Christmas- I saw a Taco Bell today and thought of you.