Chase was having a competition on how many apples he could pick (most ended up being rotten) but he had a great time running around.
Bailee was disgusted thinking there were spiders, worms and who knows what else living in the trees and apples.
Tally wanted to pick only the little "baby"apples.
When we got home we made an apple crisp. I bought an apple peeler, corer, slicer. The kids thought it was the neatest machine they have ever seen. I couldn't help but smile when it was Chase's turn and he just kept saying "wow, awesome"and the giggle that followed. We still have plenty of apples for an apple pie, apple sauce, apple juice and anything else which requires APPLES!






5 comments:
Thanks for a fun afternoon! Glad the peeler, corer, slicer is a hit. Need to start baking!!
They have apples in Holland? I had no idea :) I still think about running into you at church in Amsterdam and how fun it was to see you. I wish we could have visited longer...xoxoLeslie
Just a cup of apple sauce added to the apple pie-- that's the secret.
Glad you all had a good time! If you need to get rid of some apples, let us know... :)
Post a Comment