Our last day in Rome was spent exploring ancient Rome. Ancient Rome is fabulous. So much history and the sights are amazing. Our first stop was the Coloseum. It is HUGE! So much bigger than the coloseum we saw in Tunisia. We then ventured over the roman ruins. AMAZING is the only word I can use to describe. While Jon and I enjoyed the scenery the kids enjoyed picking the flowers (dandelions). About half way through it started to rain. We took shelter under a tree thinking the rain wouldn't last very long. Well, it lasted a little longer than we planned and actually was a down pour. I don't think there was a spot on us that was dry. We loved Ancient Rome and was very impressed by how preserved the architect is and the beauty.
Over all we loved Rome and LOVED Italy! The food was to die for and the gelato was amazing. Enjoy the slideshow of our last day in Rome.
P.s. I know what you are thinking and I thought the same thing after I saw these pictures. Allison's hair is glowing! My hair is AWFUL! After seeing these pictures I made a quick appointment with the hair dresser and changed the color. No longer BRIGHT red, now a soft black with a little red highlight. Note to self: Don't EVER, EVER ask for red hair in Europe again!
Spring Break 2022 April
4 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment