Grandpa Tom and Grandma Dori came to visit for 4 weeks. Yep, 4 weeks. We were so excited for visitors. We picked them up early in the morning (6 AM) on Friday, April 2nd. We gave them an hour to unpack bags and repack for a trip to Berlin, Germany. A trip we had already planned before they decided to come visit (I know what you are thinking :)). Stay tuned for our adventure in Berlin and whole month of April with Grandparents. (Oh, I can feel the excitement building!!!)
P.S. I had a picture of us at the airport but I can't find it. Just picture, us well rested with Grandpa Tom and Grandma Dori just coming off a 14 hour all night flight. Yes, we all look fantastic!!!
Spring Break 2022 April
4 years ago






2 comments:
I bet that was fun having your dad come and visit you. Sounds like the traditional Memorial family golf weekend was successful. But I do miss the "girl get togethers" we used to have while our men all golfed!
Happy Late Birthday! the trip you took sounds like a great time. I did not know Legally Blind is a big show. You must be having a great time seeing family!
Post a Comment