It's Crocus Break so we spent a couple days in Barcelona, Spain. On our third day Bailee wrote a To Do List. I'm glad to report everything was a success, except the last one.
Crocus break? Does that mean you already have flowers coming up? Spain? Can only imagine the things you family has seen. Another good friend is moving. I'm getting a little tired of everyone moving away.
Love it! And you know what, your kids are troopers. I was always amazed at how much they walked and walked and walked. The pioneer children don't have anything on them! :)
That is so cute. Love the list. Also love the whole, "Yeah, so then we went to Spain, no big deal..." You guys are having such wonderful adventures!!! How much longer are you going to be there?
6 comments:
I like it! :) That is so funny!
Crocus break? Does that mean you already have flowers coming up? Spain? Can only imagine the things you family has seen. Another good friend is moving. I'm getting a little tired of everyone moving away.
That is so stinkin' cute.
Love it! And you know what, your kids are troopers. I was always amazed at how much they walked and walked and walked. The pioneer children don't have anything on them! :)
That is so cute. Love the list. Also love the whole, "Yeah, so then we went to Spain, no big deal..." You guys are having such wonderful adventures!!! How much longer are you going to be there?
Hey! That's my to do list !!! How did you get that? I am working on the hot dog right now...
Post a Comment