Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another Hair Cut


I don't know what the deal is around here but we had another "accidental" hair cut. Bailee found gum in her hair and decided to cut it out all by herself. This resulted in visiting the beauty shop because I couldn't fix this one. She had to cut about 3 or 4 inches off. I actually think Bailee looks adorable in this cut. Bailee still isn't talking to me because she thinks I had too much cut off. Oh well, it's just hair, right?

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Bailey, your hair looks so cute. Maybe I can talk Brenna into cutting a few inches off once she sees your picture.

Jenny Hatch said...

ALLISON! What a great blog and I am a big fan of the background. I also think Bailee looks adorable with this haircut. Your children are DARLING! Truly they are and I think their mom is beautiful. You look great. I look forward to reading more blog updates.
Jenny