Just wondering, Does anyone know anything about Holland as in the Netherlands?
Okay, so Holly wants me to be more specific. I'm actually wondering about a little town in Holland called Enkhuizen. I would like to know if any of you have ever visited Holland and can give me some insight on the way of life in that part of the world.
Spring Break 2022 April
4 years ago






7 comments:
So what city in Holland? I hope you are not talking about Amsterdam. And now are we changing from Belgium to Holland? Or are we just interested because it is nearby? You can't just throw Holland out here and not give us any more, that's mean. Throw us a bone here, we need more.
Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe how big Talynn is! I found your blog through Heidi's blog. It was fun to skim though your blog and see what you guys have been up to!
We are in the Seattle area now. McKay is doing a post-doc that will last for 2-3 years and then who knows where we will end up. I am prego with #4...due in March...this is the last one :)
I'll pop in and check out your blog every now and then to what you guys are up to. Take care!
P.S. I don't know anything about Holland :)
I'll ditto to what Stephanie said about finding your blog...
But my parents and oldest brother went to Belguim/Holland last summer. My brother went to belgium on his mission and then my Grandpa went to holland twice on a mission. So my mom wanted to see where he served...
Let me know if there are some things that they can answer for you!
Margett Eichmann
hmeichmann@gmail.com
I think they have windmills there.
My mom and dad have been there and loved it. I will ask them to read/comment on your blog.
Al- the only place in Holland that I've been is Amsterdam and I am pretty dang sure you don't want to know anything about that evil place! It is beautiful there and as lots of other neat things to see besides what you usually think about Amsterdam. Why are you wondering? Lisa
Along with Jodi, I think they have tulips and wooden shoes....
Post a Comment