It's official, Chase is a Tiger Cub!!! He had his first Den Meeting last night. I don't know who was more excited Chase or Jon. Don't they look so cute in their uniforms?! Jon was trying to convince Chase to wear his uniform on Halloween. Jon told him everyone will give him lots of candy when they see he is a Boy Scout.
8 comments:
Oh, how cute! He's cute anyway, but he's just adorable in that uniform...
He really did look cute last night. He had grin from ear to ear!
He looks so cute and nice try Jon Chase is way to smart for that one.
Jon looks so proud of his little offspring. What is Tiger cubs? I don't think they have that in Grace.
I wish they did tiger cub here. Gavin is so anxious to start scouts. He has a bear book already and is always wanting me to do the projects. He looks great!
So. Cute. I already thought he was super-cute but if he showed up at my house in that uniform on Halloween, I'd just give him the whole bowl of candy! Of course, I'd expect to see Bailee as Hannah Montana and Talynn as a super-swimsuit model or something. On second thought, don't come to my house on Halloween - there isn't enough candy in the world for how cute they'd be!
Great Halloween idea! He would get loads of candy. Wouldn't have the same effect in Utah though.
So cute! Oh, btw, I love your Bleeding Love song! I love you blog too! It's fun how so many in the ward have them.
Post a Comment