Sunday, November 8, 2009

BOO!!

Halloween was VERY different for us this year. Living in a country that doesn't celebrate makes it a little difficult to go door to door trick or treating. Since we go to an International School, Halloween in celebrated a little bit. I volunteered at the end of school year last year to be an American Community Rep. at school. Little did I know how much time this would consume! Well, a friend and myself were put in charge of Halloween. We needed to coordinate homes of families who attended the school who would be willing to open their doors to trick or treaters. Sounds easy right! WRONG!!! Our town (CITY) is pretty large and finding people who live close to each other (walking distance) is harder then you would think. Along the route we also asked for volunteers to park and let us "trunk" or treat. It turned out to be a fabulous night with about 25 stops (not bad for a country that doesn't celebrate!). Bailee didn't think she got enough candy but it was just enough to satisfy the candy graves without left overs to throw away.
Bailee and Talynn were witches while Chase was some Spider something (he had a great mask but wouldn't wear it!).


Bailee was so good to help Talynn and Rachel walk to the door and yell Trick or Treat.


Wicked Witch of the North and East!!!!

5 comments:

lisa said...

What a huge task. I was wondering what you guys did. I stayed home and took care of sick kids :( well one sick and one healthy I guess. It was interesting here too!

michelle keisel said...

Looks like a success! You look great by the way...

Amy said...

Sounds like fun! Cute costumes!

Unknown said...

I'm glad my photo shooting wasn't wasted and you posted the picture of Jon and you. Bailee was such a good helper! :)

Holly said...

You are all soo cute! I do think Jon ought to do the green all year round though.