Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Journal Entry

So I use my blog as somewhat of a journal entry so I can remember stuff.
This posting is for that exact reason. So I can remember
how stinkin COLD it is HERE!!!!!



Yes, I'M FREEZING!!!! Minus 10 two days in a row
with no end in sight just isn't cutting it!!!! The heating system
in my house is for the birds!
Not one room, let me repeat myself, not ONE room in this
tiny, little house is warm. Nope, not one!!!!!! I'm wearing thermals,
turtle neck, sweater, and wool socks but the
cold just goes right through.
Seriously, I'm ready for the TULIPS!!!!!

8 comments:

Alisa said...

Watch out for frostbite:)

Jodi said...

di@ida.netSorry, I don't feel bad. Okay, I do feel bad that your heater doesn't work. Wish I could help you out. But, we get 10 below quite often. Can't say that I feel bad for you. Do you want to meet me somewhere warm for a few days?

Amy said...

I'm sending warm thoughts your way. But they might freeze before they reach you. Sorry.

lisa said...

Well, well, well you are alive. Now I know why you haven't posted lately--you were frozen! I hope you can thaw soon. Before you know it the gorgeous tulips will be out there and here it will be the same old desert! Stay warm!

michelle keisel said...

Allison, we are trying to get someone to meet us in Kauai for a week. Join us! I am sure you can get away in 12 days right?! It will be WARM there! Sorry you are so cold!

Unknown said...

Amen! I am so ready for April to be here. The only way I can keep warm is thick socks and slippers combined.

Sandy and Jason said...

I guess I won't complain so much when it is 20 above here. Although the inversion is pretty bad and depressing. Can't wait for spring!

wright said...

And I thought it was cold here....nothing like sticking you feet in a warm sink of water--I do it at least weekly!