Monday, May 17, 2010

Amalfi Coast, Italy



The Amalfi Coast is absolutely breathtaking! It was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen. The homes are built right up the rocky mountain side. We drove about 15 miles down the coast and was in amazement at every turn. I decided to be the driver since the kids tend to get car sick if the road is windy and Jon is driving. Luckily, no one got ill and we were able to just enjoy the ride. Our hotel room overlooked Capri Island. It seriously was just beautiful. There were thousands of lemon trees. We were shocked to see so many growing on the sides of the steep mountain. It did rain on us the entitre day but we still enjoyed every minute! (Oh, and I also ate Gnocchi for dinner!) Enjoy the slide show.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh. I would have peed my pants driving on that road. But how beautiful!