
It's now official, the Rasmussen Family is moving to Holland (Netherlands)!!!! Jon accepted a two year job assignment which is located in Enkhuizen, Holland, Netherlands. We are soooooo excited! I've always wanted to go to Europe and now I get to live there for two years! Our adventure should start sometime in January. Oh, it's going to get CRAZY around here. We will go house hunting in December, start dutch language lessons ASAP and need to go through everything we own and decide whether to take, keep or garbage. I say bring it on and let the adventure begin!!!!






10 comments:
WOW!!! That's awesome! What a fun adventure!! Good luck with everything!
What!! Why didn't you tell me?
Oh yeah, you did. I guess I better start saving my money for a ticket.
Ahhhh! Oh my goodness...you really are going! I'm excited for you guys. It will be so fun for you guys to explore Europe for 2 years. You do need to get better at not having to move in a hurry. At least this time you don't have to worry about putting your house on the market.
We're sure gonna miss you guys around here, but I must admit it sounds like a grand adventure. I'm excited for you!
Oh wow! How fun! What an adventure.Are you going for Jon's job or what? It is beautiful there. Will your kids go to Dutch schools? Oh I just need to call you. Good luck Thanks for posting on my blog. I will try to do what you suggested maybe this weekend? Lisa
We are jealous, but saving to come visit!!!
I heard the new through the grape vine. New gets around here as you well know! How Exciting! Boy I saw the ocean for the first time when I came to visit in NC. l have to This time I could cross it to come and visit.
My Father in-law said he you are a wonderful person and enjoys checking out you blog. He said you were a great YW president also. (Just thought you'd like to know you are greatly missed by many people!)
I am so excited for you! Expat life is great. Hard at times but definately worth it. Does Jon speak Dutch? It definately helped to have Justin speak Korean. Good luck house hunting/traveling. Justin was just assigned the Europe/Pacific area at work. I might have to join him in his travels and visit.
I was so hoping you would get that job! What an experience for you and your family. I am so jealous. But I bet you are more jealous of me because I get to live in Grace forever!!!!
I hope the move goes good for you. Good Luck!
p.s. I think I will accompany Jodi over to see you. wouldn't want her traveling alone!
Post a Comment