Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Edward + Bella = FRIDAY NIGHT

Yes, It's finally here!!! The Twilight movie opens this Friday! Can't wait. Oh, I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself!!!! This will be DELICIOUS (if you know what I mean)!

I need to thank Holly for creating this post on one of my favorite quotes of Edwards. And a big thank you for Jodi who spent time creating the header to match my page. I'm so lucky to have such creative friends!

11 comments:

Jodi said...

I guess I better still this for the rest of the week. Tell Holly I said thanks.

michelle keisel said...

I have my tickets for Friday at noon. I don't have a babysitter yet though. I better get on that. Very excited. Maybe should read first book again?

Amy said...

Okay, I'm still looking for that necklace for you. Unfortunately probably won't have it to wear to the movie. But I hope the movie is delicious anyway.

Chelsea said...

I am really looking forward to it too. What's the time and the place?

EmmyMo said...

When are you going to see it? I kind of want to go to the one on Thursday night at Midnight. Do you know anyone else that is?

Leslie said...

Yeah, when are you going to see it and do you already have tickets? I don't know about the Thursday at midnight showing...

Holly said...

I am game for anytime also. Jeff wants to watch the Jazz game on his bday, so I am off the hook on Friday!

Phil and Karen said...

Holy Crap! You are obsessed! Please don't tell me that you have passages highlighted in the book like Lori? What is up with that? I hope Jon is not going with you to the movie, that would be weird. I love ya anyway. By-the-way (JOHN) since your moving to Holland, am I ever going to get my Harry Potter books back? J/K

Janel said...

Wow! How does John feel about this???
I have not read the books, not because I don't read a lot. I just have taken my own strange stand not read it, just because.

Allison said...

OH Janel, you are totally missing out. You need to get on the band wagon!

Unknown said...

I am glad you wore your shirt. I love them. People thought we were funny. I did like the movie. I wasn't expecting it to be great but I liked it and would like to watch it again. How are you guys?