For Halloween Bailee dressed up like Hannah Montana, Chase was a Fireman, and Talynn went as a Princess. They got TONS of candy. I think they are still on a sugar high because it's Sunday and they are still running around out of control!
Ya, know...us primary workers dread Sunday morning after Halloween! It was actually pretty peacefull...maybe they were all dragging because they didnt have their dose that morning!!! My kids are mad at us because we regulate their candy intake. Oh and I have decided i have to off set the sugar intake so I periodically shove an apple in their faces! oh well...we survived Halloween all those years they will too!
I can't believe Bailee went as Hannah, I would have never thought.... I see the Cinderella dress has been passed on to the next Rasmussen girl. Will she be this for the next 2 years? Chase looks so cute and grown-up as a fireman!!!! What did you go as? A RS Pres.?
How big your kids are getting! They are so dang cute. How are things? I hear about you and your family from Jodi from time to time. We miss you and our fun game nights. It just isn't the same without you!! Hope things are going great. It was good to hear from you- you are such a fun person and I'm glad I know you!
Halloween is so fun! But I am glad its over. We ran out of candy to give to the trick or treaters so the kids gave them their candy. I loved it no sugar highs!
Allison, your kids look so great. I have updated my blog a few times since a month ago. If you want I can send another invite. I know private blogs are a bit of a pain. sorry
Your kids look great!! I like the pumpkin carving pictures, too. I opened up our pumpkin, Riley looked for a minute and then said, "Can I have some gloves, please?" He is so my son! Miss you!
7 comments:
Ya, know...us primary workers dread Sunday morning after Halloween! It was actually pretty peacefull...maybe they were all dragging because they didnt have their dose that morning!!! My kids are mad at us because we regulate their candy intake. Oh and I have decided i have to off set the sugar intake so I periodically shove an apple in their faces! oh well...we survived Halloween all those years they will too!
Love the costumes!
Michael's had more candy confiscated for bad behavior than he's been able to eat yet. Unfortunately, nobody's confiscated any from me...
I can't believe Bailee went as Hannah, I would have never thought.... I see the Cinderella dress has been passed on to the next Rasmussen girl. Will she be this for the next 2 years? Chase looks so cute and grown-up as a fireman!!!! What did you go as? A RS Pres.?
How big your kids are getting! They are so dang cute.
How are things? I hear about you and your family from Jodi from time to time. We miss you and our fun game nights. It just isn't the same without you!! Hope things are going great. It was good to hear from you- you are such a fun person and I'm glad I know you!
Halloween is so fun! But I am glad its over. We ran out of candy to give to the trick or treaters so the kids gave them their candy. I loved it no sugar highs!
Allison, your kids look so great. I have updated my blog a few times since a month ago. If you want I can send another invite. I know private blogs are a bit of a pain. sorry
Your kids look great!! I like the pumpkin carving pictures, too. I opened up our pumpkin, Riley looked for a minute and then said, "Can I have some gloves, please?" He is so my son! Miss you!
Post a Comment