While I was at a church meeting Jon took the kids to the mall for some Christmas shopping. While there he decided Tally needed her ears pierced. So, he got them pierced! Yes, he pierced my babies ears without me even knowing such an event was going to take place! Needless to say when I got home my jaw hit the floor. I asked Tally what happened and she said "Daddy did it. Daddy ears mom, pretty princess." Talynn loves them. She calls herself Ariel Princess. She loves looking in the mirror and seeing her new bling. I have to admit, they are cute but I'm still upset I wasn't there for this BIG moment in her life.
Spring Break 2022 April
4 years ago






7 comments:
I can't get over it. I can't imagine David doing such a thing. But she does look adorable.
She looks really cute but I do have to agree with you. I would be upset if Justin brought our little girl home with her ears pierced without me to.
I read this, and all I did was laugh. That is sooooooo Jon! Next thing you know he'll take Bailee to the dress shop to buy her prom dress without you! You better curb that while you can. J/K However, she is a very pretty princess!
Talynn looks really cute with her ears pierced. We went as a family a few weeks ago to get Renee's ears pierced. As I was filling out the paperwork, McKay changed his mind. He didn't want her to get her ears pierced anymore...not his baby. So, I read your story and was impressed/shocked that Jon did it.
Sorry you missed it. It does crack me up though. Richard would never take one of my kids to pierce there ears. He wouldn't get that close to a mall without me.
I was on the phone with Allison when she walked in the door. She did freak out. hehehe. I told her that my husband would never do that but my husband wouldn't ever buy art for our house either. I love it!! I guess his little princess just needed some bling.
The new bling goes great with her smile!
Post a Comment