Hi Alliso, it's Amy Adams I came across your blog from Ashley's. If you go to my blog at amywhoever.blogspot.com I have a slide show of the reunion. Hope all is well with you and you better be at the 20 year reunion.
I haven't got a clue who they are either, but man that first guy's a HOTTIE! Those glasses, roarrrrrrrr! Could you tell us where you found them, maybe we could see if we know anyone else on that site....
4 comments:
I LOVE it! I want to see more.
Hi Alliso, it's Amy Adams
I came across your blog from Ashley's. If you go to my blog at amywhoever.blogspot.com I have a slide show of the reunion. Hope all is well with you and you better be at the 20 year reunion.
Amy
I haven't got a clue who they are either, but man that first guy's a HOTTIE! Those glasses, roarrrrrrrr! Could you tell us where you found them, maybe we could see if we know anyone else on that site....
The last picture of John is great. His face fits perfect.
Post a Comment