Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It Finally Happened!!!










Chase is an official BIKE RIDER!!! We've been trying for 2 years to get him to ride his bike. The other night I was gone to a meeting (imagine that) and Jon told him to get on it and go. He did and now we can't get him off. He rides it before school, after school and any spare moment. Way to go Chase!!!!

5 comments:

Janel said...

That is great Chase! Tyler just learned to ride the first of the summer! He was so worried he was going to get hurt. So for Tyler's birthday Amber gave him elbow pads, knee pads and gloves. We gave him a helmet. So one warm evening when Cam was home the boy had ran out of excuses, so he got on and rode!

Amy said...

Yay, Chase! It's amazing how fast kids pick things up once they decide they're ready.

Leslie said...

Sounds like Chase is having much better days than he did on Sunday! YAY Chase!

I just realized yesterday that you had a blog - I found it through Amy's blog! I'm so glad that you've been reading my blog. That means that I have a total of six readers instead of five!

JustusFam said...

Chase, you are AWESOME!!! Way to go!

Allison, you are so festive! Nice touch! :-)

Phil and Karen said...

IT's about time! Don't feel too bad, Diego still hasn't learned how to ride and he just turned 7. (At least I think he still doesn't know...)