3 Joys
1. My husband (I think he's handsome). I love his personality but he really makes me laugh when he's done something to himself AGAIN.
2. My kids
3. Running, I know that sounds wierd, but I love getting up in the morning and running.
3 Fears
1. Mice, Rats and any Rodent of such
2. My house burning down (don't know why but I always hold my breath when we are returning from vacation waiting to see if my home is still standing)
3. Something happening to Jon and I raise three kids alone
3 Obsession/Collections
1. Right now my obsession is my blog.
2. Running (can't get enough)
3. One collection is Christmas ornaments (got the idea from my sister-in-law and my friend from North Carolina started mine, Thanks Diane!)
3 Suprising Facts
1. I've skinny dipped. (don't think this is too exciting, it was only with girls.)
2. I'm not having any more children. (that will be surprising to some because many of you thought I would have atleast six)
3. I didn't like Chase's name at first. Jon picked his name and I really didn't like it. Of course, I can't picture him as anything different but at the time I really wanted to name him Kade.
I tag Karen, Amy Rhoades, Crystal, and Michelle (maybe this will get you to start a blog!).
Spring Break 2022 April
4 years ago






5 comments:
Ok, I replied to the tag and you can go and have a little laugh. FYI, I like the missionary haircut the best too, but he really wanted a mohawk, and I couldn't bring myself to shave the sides, so we compromised. Hence, the fauxhawk/mohawk, was the closest I could get to missionary. AND, he is not allowed to wear it like that at church.
I'm sure you already know this, but I wanted to name all my girls Kade. But, none of them were boys so they didn't get named that. When Trevor came along, I was tired of Kade.
I'm terrified of my house burning down, too. Especially with me in it, but also while on vacation. Even though David never goes with me, I always come home half expecting my house to be in a pile of ashes.
I know I'm not tagged but I hope it's okay that I use this idea on my own blog.
I'm so glad Leslie did this on her blog, too, so we could all know what sneaky stalkers we all are.
Post a Comment