Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nancy

Just wanted to introduce you to the newest member of our family. This is Nancy. I started babysitting her a couple of weeks ago. She is two years old and full of life. Talynn's newest word is share. I think it's because I'm saying it non stop while her and Nancy are playing. It has been nice having someone for Talynn while Bailee and Chase are at school. Oh, and just in case you are wondering why Talynn is in a swimsuit, well, it's her new thing. She wears a different swimsuit everyday. The neighbors get the biggest kick out of it. Even if she has clothes on, the swim suit is underneath. Wonder how long this will last?

5 comments:

Janel said...

That great to have someone for her to play with. Tate just follows me around when Adele and Tyler are gone.

Adele will also go threw swimsuit phases, but it is starting to get cooler her, so I hope she doesn't come out with a swimming suit on!

Phil and Karen said...

Congrats on your new employment! I hope yours doesn't cry every time you leave the room. Don't feel bad about Talynn, Jaycee new thing is her dance outfit. I'll post a pic later.
Karen

Jodi said...

I hear about Nancy all the time. I glad to finally put a face to the name. She is so cute.

What a cute header you have. (That sounds like the big bad wolf)
So much better than that tacky plain one you use to have. JK

Amy said...

Talynn's so stinkin' cute!

Jodi said...

Harldy the trendsetter, shen you said the other day you were going to change yours to fall. Where so you think I got the idea? Let me know when you change it, and I will change the colors on your header.